David H. Bailey
This photo of DHB (taken by Derek Schickor) is now featured on Google's
website when one types "Half Dome" (without the quotation marks) into the Google search window
The full high-resolution copy of the photo is available here:
Disclaimer: This site is owned and operated by David H. Bailey.
Its contents are provided for your personal use, and are neither supported nor endorsed
by Bailey's employer or any other organization.
Bailey is a Senior Scientist in the High-Performance Computational Research Department at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory in Berkeley, California, and also a Research Fellow at the University of California, Davis. He has authored more than 160 technical papers, five books, and numerous blog columns and commentaries.
Here are some websites with additional information:
- Bailey's articles in the Huffington Post are listed at the HP site.
- Bailey's articles in The Conversation are listed at the Conversation site.
- Bailey's "Science Meets Religion" website is at SMR site.
- Bailey's Math Drudge blog (mostly co-authored with Jonathan Borwein) is at Math Drudge blog.
- Bailey's Science Meets Religion blog is at SMR blog.
- An updated summary of Bailey's work, including a complete list of publications is available in Bailey's Resume.
- Complete details of Bailey's professional work are available at Bailey's Research site.
- Resources and information in the area of experimental mathematics are available at Bailey's Expmath site.
- Online copies of most of his technical papers are available at the Technical paper site.
- Some additional papers, on topics such as evolution, science and religion, are available at Miscellaneous paper site.
- Some scenic photos are available at the Scenic photo site.